Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A few things...


First, a shout out for info regarding some people- mostly Saor Uladh related-

Pat Murphy

Jim Killeen (prominent 30's and 40's man)

Joe Lyons

Sean O'Neill

And particularly, if anyone reading this knew Liam Kelly I'd be especially grateful.

   Second, my previous e-mail (miceal3@) has been acting up, not sending or receiving, and I just received a notice it will be shut down in 24 hours for something (couldn't be arsed to make sense of the alert). Apologies to anyone who wrote, I'll be using spiritoffreedom69@rocketmail.com as the unofficial blog e-mail for now.

   In case anyone hasn't seen yet, I've updated the piece on Leo Steenson, with a rather interesting operation - Go raibh mile maith agat to his son Malachy for providing new info and polishing details.

   I also completely revised my piece on Cathal Goulding- some atrocious inaccuracies from hasty publishing I'm loathe to admit to!

   This month has the anniversaries of Edentubber and the death of Connie Green on the 11th and 26th respectively. Will be posting lots about both. Even if you're unable to attend a comm' do remember them in your own way.

And finally, we've reached the 2000 mark and even had some visitors from Russia, Ukraine, and even Finland- "a hundred thousand welcomes" to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment